Terms and Conditions
The Customer has the right to return products purchased from the Vendor for a complete refund, with no charge or penalty and with no questions asked, within ten (14) days of receipt of the goods purchased through www.markstore.it. It is not possible to replace a product with another of a different model/style.
All claims must be submitted to the Vendor through the electronic form available on www.markstore.it. At the end of the claim procedure, the website will release a return claim number that must be included in every correspondence or communication with www.markstore.it.
The product must be returned within ten (14) days of its initial receipt and must be consigned to the shipping forwarder within the above-mentioned time.
Shipping costs for the return of goods are at the Customer’s expense.
In addition to the above mentioned terms, the right to return will be honored only if the following conditions are met:
- The claim form must be correctly filled out and transmitted to the Vendor via the electronic form on the website within ten (14) days of the receipt of the goods;
- The product/s must not be used, worn, washed or damaged;
- The ID tag must be still attached to the product, as it is a fundamental part of the product;
- Goods to be returned must be returned to the Vendor in a single shipment. The Vendor reserves the right to refuse goods that are part of the same order but returned and shipped separately;
- Goods must be consigned to the shipping forwarder within ten (14) days of the date the Customer received the goods.
If all the above-mentioned terms and conditions are met, the Vendor will reimburse the Customer for the amount already collected for the purchase of the product/s.
Refunds will be reimbursed in the shortest possible time, within thirty (30) days of the date that the returned goods are received by our warehouse. The Vendor will initiate the reimbursement process once it has been verified that the returned products meet all the return terms and conditions as above-mentioned.
In cases where the above-mentioned terms and conditions are not met, the Customer will have NO ENTITLEMENT to be reimbursed; however, the Customer shall be given the option to receive back, at his or her own expense, the products in the exact condition in which they were returned to the Vendor. If this option is not exercised, the Vendor shall have the right to retain the products in addition to the sum already paid by the Customer for their purchase.
In cases where the person who paid for the purchase and the recipient indicated on the order form are not the same person, if the product is returned for refund, reimbursement will be released to the person who actually made the payment.
Carefully package the goods
We strongly recommend using the original packaging that was used to send you the goods, and please seal the package in the best way possible and carefully include the addresses of both sender and recipient.
Deliver the parcel
Deliver your parcel by using a shipping forwarder/courier of your choice to:
Via Po, 52
66020 San Giovanni Teatino (Chieti)
In cases of return Verify the delivery of your parcel
MARKBASS Warranty Terms
We have done our very best to produce a high quality product but in the unlikely event that our product has an unexpected issue, please find our Limited Warranty terms below:
FOR MARKBASS AND DVMARK WARRANTY REGISTRATIONS CLICK HERE:
Markworld warrants below products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years for EU customers and one (1) year for Non-EU customers from the date of original purchase, subject to limitations set forth herein (“Limited Warranty”). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original customer when this product is purchased online from www.markworld.it or from an authorized Markworld distributor or dealer and may vary from country to country. Contact your local dealer or distributor for any clarification. Our warranty is subject to the limitations set forth herein and refers specifically to below products:
- Markbass Amplifiers and combos
- DV Mark Amplifiers and combos, ..
- Markaudio Audio Systems
- Markbass Instruments (basses & guitars)
Markworld warranty covers the cost of both labor and materials on any repair deemed necessary by our Customer Service Representative for the period of warranty referring to the original purchaser. In the unlikely event that your product is destroyed, lost or damaged beyond repair, while in the possession of Markworld for repair, Markworld will replace that product with one of the same or most similar style of a value not in excess of the original purchase price of your product.
Limited warranty terms:
- The product must have been purchased from a dealer or distributor within the European Community to invoke EU coverage. For Non-EU coverage, please note that warranty can vary from country to country. Refer to your local dealer or distributor for further information.
- Claimed defects will be eliminated through repair or replacement at Markworld’s sole discretion with coverage for labor and material costs for the repair or replacement, compensation for any other damage is not covered.
- Any insurance covering the product, including but not limited to collector’s value insurance, must be carried by owner at owner’s expense
- This warranty does not cover:
- any product that has been altered or modified in any way or upon which the serial number has been tampered with or altered.
- any product whose warranty registration has been altered or upon which false information has been given.
- Any non-factory installed electrical/electronic components or tuning hardware
- Accidental or intentional damage
- Any product that has been damaged due to misuse, negligence, accident, or improper use, handling, installation and/or operation including violation of the technical and safety standards.
- The subjective issue of tonal characteristics.
- Shipping damages of any kind.
- Any product that has been subjected to extremes of humidity or temperature, incorrect main voltage, insufficient ventilation or other incorrect cause beyond control of Markworld;
- Normal wear and tear (i.e., worn frets, worn machine heads, worn plating, string replacement, scratched pickguards, or damages to or discoloration finish for any reason).
- Any product that has been purchased from an unauthorized dealer, or upon which unauthorized repair or service has been performed.
- Any factory installed electronics after a period of one (I) year following the original date of purchase.
- Cracking, discoloration or damage of any sort to the finish or plating for any reason
- Damages caused by accidents, force, lightning, strike, fire, unsuitable ventilation, deposits of undefined substances, battery leakage or any other unforeseeable risks that Markworld can neither predict nor influence in any way,
- Markworld reserves the right to redesign or improve/modify its products at any time without any obligation to modify previously manufactured products.
You must register your Markworld product online at www.markworld.it Your proof of purchase must be presented to claim warranty coverage and Markworld reserves the right to refuse free warranty service and to send the product back at customer’s cost should be proof of purchase be missing.
When contacting MARKWORLD SERVICE CENTER, you must include a complete written description of the product malfunction and indication of serial number must be provided. No product may be returned to Markworld without obtaining a prior Return Authorization. Only MARKWORLD may perform warranty service and any service performed by unauthorized persons will void this warranty. MARKWORLD disclaims liability for defects or damage caused by services performed by unauthorized persons or non-warranty service not performed by MARKWORLD.
The customer is responsible for saving all personal settings and data before submitting the product. Markworld cannot be held liable for the alteration or loss of any data.
To the extent feasible, defective components that qualify for coverage under this Limited Warranty may be repaired or replaced at Markworld’s discretion without charge. If the qualified component is not repaired, Markworld may, at its sole discretion, either replace with a comparable product or refund the purchase price. Remedies beyond normal service repair of any Markworld product require both an evaluation and confirmation of the defect and a direct recommendation to Markworld from an authorized Markworld service center for alternative considerations.
All transportation and insurance charges and were applicable (outside of the EU) customs, duty and taxes charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Markworld products are the responsibility of the customer, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customizing setups or adjustments beyond factory specifications. This Limited Warranty does not cover initial standard setup and adjustment of the product and its components.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
THIS WARRANTY IS EXTENDED TO THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER ONLY AND MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED TO SUBSEQUENT OWNERS. IN ORDER TO VALIDATE YOUR WARRANTY, AND AS A CONDITION PRECEDENT TO WARRANTY COVERAGE HEREUNDER, YOU MUST RETURN REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT ONLINE AT www.markworld.it. YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE MUST BE PRESENTED TO CLAIM WARRANTY SERVICE.
MARKWORLD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES SUFFERED BY THE PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION. DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR BUSINESS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, EVEN IF MARWORLD OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND MARKWORLD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY EXPENSES, CLAIMS, OR SUITS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING.